ES Recruitment Drive
Thanks Ishi

Thanks to everyone else too who gave us encouragment. I was wondering if anyone would explain to me what you mean by becoming an organization. I have seen the term floating around a bit, but honestly I have no clue what it means. Is it just becoming an official clan (slated to happen soon for OLDA) or is there something more to it?

Also:

OLDA is within sight of becoming official! Blotto and I are looking for one more dedicated player to chip in on the making of OLDA. Any interested players who meet our requirements post here or PM one of us. This persons standing in the clan (i.e. title and authority) will be disscussed by myself and Blotto, but you will get one. Its really so close I can taste it! So let us know.

Thanks.
Last edited by deady; May 20, 2008 at 01:16 AM. Reason: head from Blotto.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Hmmmm...

Grandpa Dika approves.

Nice job beating me to the "old guy" clan idea. Actually I wasn't aware there was enough old guys around...

=)
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
If you lived somewhere where the legal drinking age is under 21 and say, 18, would that make that person eligible for your clan?
in italy the legal drinking age is 18, but not in toribash

we have to refine all our rules, stay tuned on this thread. ;)

[OLDA]
Co-Founder
Thats a very good point. In some countrys there is no legal drinking age hell, in some countrys you can shoot smack at 3 for all the government cares.

OLDA has applied to become official. Just waiting to hear from ManBreakfast.
Last edited by deady; May 21, 2008 at 03:04 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
wooohoooo!

i cant wait! i wanna a serveeeeeeer!
Last edited by blotto; May 21, 2008 at 03:17 AM.

[OLDA]
Co-Founder
If this were an organization... win.
An organization is a group of people with something in common. Something to belong to aside from your clan, if any. If you check out the organizations page, you'll see that the OLDA concept fits right in. http://forums.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=138

I think it'd be a good thing if we 'more mature' players could organize ourselves that way, without having to leave our respective clans .
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
we founded a clan for now, but we look forward for making an organization with similar criterias

[OLDA]
Co-Founder