ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
ehhh... no =)

Oh my god man.
I laughed so fuckin' hard.
Looks pretty damn good.
Good luck with this.
idle
Thanks again for the info Skazz. It is something we are definatly considering, but first we have to get our thread together.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
No rush... Keep me posted; you can count on my support (donation and/or action) once you start the organization.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Agreed.

I am also pro-organization. Which is surprising because I was so outspoken against them before.

However, I like my current clan and am not ready to jump ship at this time. I will, however, go against my no orgs belief and join an OLDA org.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
eerr....ummm...I dont know. I have not heard anything yet...Remember, Bill Clinton did not wrap up the nomination until june in Califonia, I remember Bobby Kennedy, was tragically assasinated in June, I dont get it.

Um...N/M. just watching T.V. and saw Hillary Clinton...Anyways, have yet to hear from ManBreakfast. Maybe he thinks that if he waits a week we will die of old age and he can make off with the T.C. and buy hand textures...or maybe it just takes time .
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
ManBreakFast just takes time :P if he doens't make you official in 2 weeks just poke him on IRC xD

and Grats on becoming official (soon) :d
It makes me wonder..
hi all, i m morf, actally black belt.
I m italian, i m 26 years old and i am a Blotto friend.

I want to be into this clan