Ranking
The best I could do.
After loading the script, do /ec deopall and it should deop everyone in the room.
Attached Files
deopall.lua (202 Bytes, 14 views)
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
I want ascript that saves ur item DAT with a password that u can upload then 2 verify u had those items, like an id to avoid frickin hax.
Uhh, what?
Seriously, admins can see what items you had and such.

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

a script who enable you to change the gravity whitout restart...
in some freeruns is so difficult to jump an obstacle and then you need a higer gravity to fall...
Script that outputs tori's (or uke's) current position and rotation for all body parts and joints at the current frame.

(Would help tremendously in making mods.)
Gonna work on that script later neo.

thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Someone already tried that back in the day, and if I'm right, the knees, and possibly some other joints will mess up a bit.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home