Ranking
Original Post
Servers and Toricredits
Hi all,

There have been some concerns regarding Toricredits and servers in recent times.

As you know, you can now create your own servers FOR FREE, so you can play in your own servers if you want.

On earning Toricredits...
There are now:
~ 8 Beginner Servers
~ 8 Intermediate Servers
~ 8 Semi-Pro Servers (White to Brown Belt)
~ 8 Pro Servers (Black Belt and Above)

Earnings will range from 5 - 10 TC per win as per server settings.

BOOSTERS will work on ALL SERVERS
including PRIVATE SERVERS.
*we have anti-farming measures in place*

Qi is gained from ALL SERVERS

Look for US if you're looking to have a small random tourney held.
Originally Posted by Hawkinz View Post
Thanks for clearing this up Gman80. Now, click my signature.

By the way, have you thought of revising the current prices of the 1,000/10,000 boosters?

$100 dollars for a month of the 1,000 booster seems very cheap when you consider that:
$500 gets you one day of the 10,000 booster. Hardly seems worth it.
Just my input ;)

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=46561

Holy crap, it's Hawkinz :O

Nicely put there.
Thanks for the clear up. Now we won't have junior members spamming discussion asking about it.
Some people kick ass. I think a kick in the balls works is more effective. If you have AHDH or ADD, Click here! Proud eater of breakfast! Visit my shop! Support Decoleman!
i get y they made this but y only 8 servers
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
Originally Posted by wootkill View Post
i get y they made this but y only 8 servers

Eight? I don't know whhat counting system you're using, but that looks like 32 servers to me!
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane
hmm sorry for that but i'm a brown belt and can't go to any server so don't win tc
Nub news.

BlackBelt servers are for balckbelt and higher, i can't enter.
Now there is no BrownBelt server to get TCs, becouse Intermediate is for BlueBelts...
plz to all why i can't join any server ... i'm brown belt :
or my belt is too hight or too slow :s
What I believe would work...

Beginner - white to orange
Intermediate - green to blue
Semi Pro - brown to black
Pro - black and up...
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]