Ranking
Original Post
Servers and Toricredits
Hi all,

There have been some concerns regarding Toricredits and servers in recent times.

As you know, you can now create your own servers FOR FREE, so you can play in your own servers if you want.

On earning Toricredits...
There are now:
~ 8 Beginner Servers
~ 8 Intermediate Servers
~ 8 Semi-Pro Servers (White to Brown Belt)
~ 8 Pro Servers (Black Belt and Above)

Earnings will range from 5 - 10 TC per win as per server settings.

BOOSTERS will work on ALL SERVERS
including PRIVATE SERVERS.
*we have anti-farming measures in place*

Qi is gained from ALL SERVERS

Look for US if you're looking to have a small random tourney held.

i have 250 booster
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
i cant play on any twinswords servers because of the servers people keep creating and i cant connect to any pro servers
I dont like the new style of server for begginers, Intermediate and that things, I like to fight with all Belts in Betabox and now I cant. õ.õ
Originally Posted by Vx7 View Post
What I believe would work...

Beginner - white to orange
Intermediate - green to blue
Semi Pro - brown to black
Pro - black and up...

yeh that is the probleme can't go to semi pro too
So I get 8 servers to play on for TC and the nubs get 16-32. Oh, well that's fair...

I guess it doesn't matter since I don't care about TC anyway, but still...
We're tweaking the server set ups so we don't exclude people... keep checking back.
I saw a private server, with working TCs!
You just destroied servers/server list.