Ranking
It's a tc dump, it's there to balance out the economy.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
It's a tc dump, it's there to balance out the economy.

Considering how much tc is now in the game due to prince farming boosters, 100k is now meaningless tbh. It will not affect the economy whatsoever.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
The guy I wanted to change my name had been 5 years afk from his account, I finally save up to change my name to it and his acc got deleted and someone else took his name
Originally Posted by Fire View Post
Considering how much tc is now in the game due to prince farming boosters, 100k is now meaningless tbh. It will not affect the economy whatsoever.

What are prince farming boosters?
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Originally Posted by Vassel View Post
What are prince farming boosters?

iirc Prince is a player Who, by farming TC with TC Boosters, spawned a lot of tc into the game, causing it do devaluate and inflate
Proud Liquor Member
Las guerras van y vienen, pero mis soldados son eternos.
Regardless, 100k is only 10$ its really not that expensive. You can buy tc on the forums from trusted dealers B)
[dog] Is and always will be my favorite clan
Originally Posted by Swager132 View Post
The guy I wanted to change my name had been 5 years afk from his account, I finally save up to change my name to it and his acc got deleted and someone else took his name

LMAO xD
Nothing.