Last edited by Donut; May 22, 2018 at 10:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Originally Posted by Queen View Post
I can't wait to be able to play with this
-----
Will it support 4k renders? Etc

to Scale the output resolution higher than your actual Screen Resolution is!. That means you can make a 4k Image, even if you're only on your 1280x800 Laptop.

Yup
what's the shittiest specs that will work with this? I'm sure my laptop isn't the worst but I would like to know what's the lowest it can go.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by Lucy View Post
what's the shittiest specs that will work with this? I'm sure my laptop isn't the worst but I would like to know what's the lowest it can go.

It's not been tested on other computers just yet. Testers are still waiting for their version.

I'm not too sure if your laptop can be so bad that it won't work at all. Fps are pretty irrelevant here, we'd need to test and find out I guess

-Reminds me that I should add something to display Cpu, Gpu & Ram usage and an Fps counter. Will do that
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
It's not been tested on other computers just yet. Testers are still waiting for their version.

I'm not too sure if your laptop can be so bad that it won't work at all. Fps are pretty irrelevant here, we'd need to test and find out I guess

-Reminds me that I should add something to display Cpu, Gpu & Ram usage and an Fps counter. Will do that

I have very powerful machines at my disposal. PM me i'd love to do testing for you.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
I just wanted to say that you have a great thing going here. This looks awesome and I look forward to when it is released.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
ye, me too, i have an amd a10 7560k so i can handle not VERY heavy thing, but i think i can handle this

OPEN