Toribash
Original Post
Where's it? post it in the freaking thread
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
I've started to build a new Toribash version, code name Toribash Next.

While the current engine is super awesome it was written 12 years ago.

Things I want to add to the new engine:
- 2vs2, 3vs1 and brawl games
- Built with animations and models from the start
- Ingame multiplayer modding (mod rooms together)
- Ingame inventory and trading
- Run your own servers

Some technical details for those interested:
- Engine (Unity3D)
- Plattforms (Windows, OSX)
- Backend (Steam and standalone)

Economy:
- Part of the economy will be decentralised (we will have our own BitCoin type currency). This will allow players to trade outside the forum.
- The giveaway Toribash Next Token will eventually transferable to this new section of our economy.

Questions & Answers:

QA

If you have more questions, I'll keep this top post updated.

toribash, toribash wii, toribash steam, minibash, toribash next, toribash complete
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
Yes.

Ok, hampa, good luck with your work, but how about glitches in standart toribash? will i ever get an answer about how to disable flames from showing up when i am not even activated them? (download my tori - then you can see many flames, look at my activated, and you can see only one)
I don't see any gifs anywhere in the discord.

But, TO BE FAIR, I'm blind as a bat lol.
Origin For Life
Can I suggest a more comprehensive tutorial in order to prevent new players from quitting due to the skill curve. Also more single player training to ease them into the game.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Divine View Post
Can I suggest a more comprehensive tutorial in order to prevent new players from quitting due to the skill curve. Also more single player training to ease them into the game.

I second this
👑
Back the day, when messing around with implementing some IK solvers I had an concept for a toribash alternate control mode:
  • Designate targets (similar to IK-targets) in 3D Space for each limb.
  • The system then tries to solve the control of the joints in a way so that all targets are satisfied as much as possible within the next "frame".
  • The user can weight the targets (e.g. click a hand if you want it to go into high priority mode for a punch.)
  • The solver then prioritizes reaching that position before all else.
  • Endpoints that have no new targets are completely controlled by the solver.
  • The fun part is, the solver could try to adaptively solve even during the "frame/turn execution"
  • Unity job system to parallelize solving. If you find a way to parallelize it.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
can wee see any image or something about toribash next? at least of the concurrent build

OPEN

There are a few more around there.

This is what I found.

Physics are a bit weird
-----
but the blood on tori feels nice
Last edited by Pegasus; May 26, 2018 at 06:08 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]