Toribash
Original Post
Is it possible to buy an item for someone else?
So heard that buying an item with usd removes it's qi restriction. Now my friend wants to use his money to buy void force and transfer it to my acc (that doesn't have the qi). Is there a way to do this so that it actually gets into my acc despite the qi barrier?
Life.
afaik you can trade non-qi items despite the barrier.
alternatively you could just have him transfer the money to your paypal if you've got one and could buy it yourself
Is the item considered non-qi if you buy it with usd? Or does it go back to being qi restricted once in your account?
Life.
The item will continue as normal once you receive it, by that I mean yes, there is a QI restriction.
I mean if he is your irl firend he can come over and use his paypal from your account
Pretty sure, there is no such thing as no-qi item. The so-called "no-qi" items only affect the one who buy it. If you want to trade it, it will be treated in the same way as other item that has qi-restriction.

e.g. You buy a superior lax from "no-qi" sales, you can use it and buy it without minding the qi. However, you only can send your superior lax to people who has sufficient qi
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I get it now. This question is a little more geared towards PayPal but can you buy an item with usd without using your care on PayPal? Like can you buy toribash items using your PayPal wallet
Life.
Your card?* I believe so, you can use your wallet.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post
I get it now. This question is a little more geared towards PayPal but can you buy an item with usd without using your care on PayPal? Like can you buy toribash items using your PayPal wallet

You won't be able to purchase anything if your paypal isn't connected to card, even if you have some $ on your paypal balance.

EDIT : Welp I might be wrong since I haven't used paypal for like 4 years so yeah
Last edited by Fairfang; May 25, 2018 at 07:24 PM.
GOD
Originally Posted by tochukwu View Post

Yes you can but if you have some problems in the Resolution Center, you should probably resolve it first. You won't be able to buy anything if you have problems in the Resolution Center (obviously).