Toribash
For those who love music like i do , here is the real beck movie

Beck the mongolian chopsquad /real movie

(¯¯¯)__(¯¯¯)
¯¯(x_x)¯¯
I've watched that one. The main protagonist is one of my favorite actor, Takeru Sato.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Finished that last one you listed, As The Gods Will. LOL the exploding heads freaked me out a bit at the beginning xD
As The Gods Will is a great manga, well If you need more explanation or spoiler about the next Live Action of it, Part 2 (This should be exist!) you can read the manga.
Because my friend said it's a little bit different but the sl are same.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Apparently there's gonna be a Hollywood live-action Naruto movie
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
No sankyuu. It's going to be full of ridiculous effects and stuff. Well even if hollywood's way to add effects and stuff are cool. The actors and other stuff just won't be able to fit with the most important thing on live action.

Japanese language.
- made in Indonesia

Attack on Titan was weird. Super weird.
- made in Indonesia

Mikasa's actress is beautiful.

Worst nightmare ever:

- made in Indonesia