Ranking
Original Post
[Over][ES] Winners And Beginners

Single elimination knockout tournaments are good all around. They're easy to set up and host, they are fun and competitive. However, they can be unforgiving at times. In events like those, since everyone is allowed to join you get best players of toribash absolutely destroying more average users. We've come up with a way around that, hopefully giving everyone a chance to win some goodies and maybe even brag about it.

What we have in this event is two simultaneous knockout brackets, one is for around average players, and the second one is for more experienced fellas. You choose which bracket you want to go in upon the entry and play in that bracket. Matches in both brackets are going to be played pretty much the same. Games are first to 5, you can play in any of the following mods:

-aikidobigdojo.tbm
-erthtkv2.tbm
-greykido.tbm
-lenshu3ng.tbm
-rk-mma.tbm
-taekkyon.tbm
-judofrac.tbm

Once we have a winner in both brackets, they are going to fight each other for the grand prize, and this is where the catch is:

If a player from the beginner bracket loses, they get to play a second match which will decide the winner.

If a player from the winner bracket manages to win two times, the main prize is doubled.

-No rigging matches.
-You can only enter on one account.
-You can only enter one bracket.
-If players fail to play their matches before the deadline, both players are disqualified unless one of them has proof that they showed more effort to play the matches.

The Brackets

To enter, you need to send 3000 TC to MagicalSack and post what bracket you choose and your GMT in this thread.
Example:
Originally Posted by AssassinPro
GMT +3. I choose the Beginner Bracket. Let's do this!

It started boys! Dont make any more submissions!

Beginner Bracket 1st place: 100% of the TC pool, 5 Shiai Tokens, Shark Mittens L and R with custom name and description
Winner Bracket 1st place: 200% of the TC pool, 10 Shiai Tokens, Shark Mittens L and R with custom name, description, and texture

From Winners: FistOfLife
Bets:
The7ThVoid: 15000 TC

From Beginners: RKG
Bets:
rot3ex: 15000 TC

None

*Credits to Bodhisattva for the event idea

Last edited by AssassinPro; Aug 6, 2016 at 09:13 AM.
golf
Winner bracket for me

Thanks for hosting my idea!
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
Winner bracket for me

Thanks for hosting my idea!

Psst dude... Entry fee...
golf
Im going to be a winner in the winner
GMT0
sent the thing
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
You've sent 3000 tc to MagicalSack.
I'm a winner not a baby beginner
Gmt -5 I believe, I'm eastern standard time. School's over so any time works for me as of Today.