Toribash
Original Post
[Over]Canada Day Giveaway! [over 150k in prize value!!]

For those who may not know, today is a very special day for Canadians and we'd like to share our celebratory spirit with you the community!

To enter the giveaway, simply state what you like about Canada as a whole!

We will be choosing the top 10 answers with the winners recieving tc as well as items supplied by the Team Canada as well as other donators!

Deadline:

July 7th at 12:00 am! (GMT -4)

*If you would like to donate to the prize pool, please do so by sending items or tc directly to MrJingles. Note that all donations will be added to the pot regardless of the item's value or tc amount!
Last edited by MrJingles; Jul 1, 2016 at 05:59 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I love canada because it is a country in the northern half of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres (3.85 million square miles), making it the world's second-largest country by total area and the fourth-largest country by land area. Canada's border with the United States is the world's longest land border. Canada is sparsely populated, the majority of its land territory being dominated by forest and tundra and the Rocky Mountains; about four-fifths of the country's population of 35 million people live near the southern border. The majority of Canada has a cold or severely cold winter climate, but southerly areas are warm in summer
(Not copy &pasted Wiki page)
Trying
Originally Posted by SruX View Post
I love canada because it is a country in the northern half of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres (3.85 million square miles), making it the world's second-largest country by total area and the fourth-largest country by land area. Canada's border with the United States is the world's longest land border. Canada is sparsely populated, the majority of its land territory being dominated by forest and tundra and the Rocky Mountains; about four-fifths of the country's population of 35 million people live near the southern border. The majority of Canada has a cold or severely cold winter climate, but southerly areas are warm in summer
(Not copy &pasted Wiki page)

If I were judging I'd pick this one. 10/10 for a mini essay.
i love canada cuz bears
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I love Canada because... Come on! Who in earth would not love Canada?
Canada doesn't make troubles with anyone, Canada doesn't go there molesting other countries, Canada loves everyone! canadians are incredibly friendly, I'm a fan of cold weather and such, I would really love to live in Canada and would chose Canada as a place to live over practically every other choice! I think I have never said Canada so many times in a sentence but it just shows how much I like Canada.

Also, Canada>USA
Last edited by darkstep; Jul 2, 2016 at 01:46 AM. Reason: Wrote Cada instead of Canada. Lol.
Behind you
I love the maple syrup and I love flames so much.

I also love the big foot forests and the flag.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I dont live in Canada but I REALLY LOVE the motherfucking POUTINE. My friend who came back from Canada gave me some of it and once I started, I couldn't stop eating it.
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.