Ranking
Original Post
[Ultimate][Tint]The Ultimate Tori of 2013!
Hello and welcome, folks!

Looking for a huge awesome event?
Hooray, you've came to the right place!

Ultimate and Tint are proud to present a brand new annual event named:

Every year, all experienced players around the globe will gather to this one event.
And they all will come here for one reason: To prove that they're the best of the best, to prove that they're worthy enough to call themselves "The ultimate Tori"!

Organisers!

Beta
(Came up with the idea, created art for the event.)

Kristis133
(Created the thread itself, organised the brackets.)

Dargon
(Will do the drawing)

How will this work?

Aye.
There will be 32 players in total that will participate in this event. This is a standart KO brackets style tournament. Everyone will be paired, the winner will advance to the next round. Easy, right?

So about the tournament itself.
A pretty huge list of mods will be provided below, we've picked the mods that in our opinion really requires skills to win so don't expect judo there. Basically, each player will two mods from the list. That means you'll get to play in four(atleast) different mods every duel. You get one point for winning a duel in one mod. The small duels are going to be first to 2 wins(best out of 3 matches). Since there'll be four mods in total there's a possibility that you'll end up with 2-2, that's why for each round we're going to announce a mod, which you'll have to play in in-case the result is draw. That duel will be best out of five.

Originally Posted by Beta
The persons choice must be 2 different mods, can't choose for example, aikido.tbm and aikido.tbm for your choice, one can be aikido.tbm but the other has to be something different. ALTHOUGH the other person may choose aikido.tbm, just can't choose it twice. So technically you can play lets say, 2 rounds of aikido.tbm (If you guys both chose it as one mod) and play 2 rounds of judofrac.tbm (If you guys both chose it as one mod).

Example of how to post results:

[Tint]Kristis133 2:3 [u]Beta

Aikidobigdojo.tbm
(2-1) - One point for Kristis133.
Taekkyon.tbm
(0-2) - One point for Beta
Aikido.tbm
(1-2) - One point for Beta
Ninjutsu.tbm
(2-0) - One point for Kristis133

It's draw now, so we're supposed to play the mod which was announced by hosters. Let's say it is rk-mma.

Rk-mma.tbm
(2-3) - One point for Beta
Beta wins the duel 2-3.

It's quite complicated, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
And of course, you don't have to say "One point for <player>", I've written that down just so you'd understand how things work.

Mods

brushu.tbm
taekkyon.tbm
lenshu3ng.tbm
ninjutsu.tbm
aikido.tbm
aikidobigdojo.tbm
rb_greykido.tbm
kickbox.tbm
judofrac.tbm
spiritwrestling.tbm
rk-mma.tbm

ROUND 1

ROUND 2

ROUND 3

How do you take a place in the event?

1. There's an entry fee. You have to send 5k to TULT.
Why 5k you ask? Check out the prizes. 32x5000=160k
2. After you've sent the money, leave a message here with this:

Your clan and nickname: Ex. [u]Beta
Your belt: Ex. 10th dan black belt
You've sent 5000 toricredits to TULT.
Prizes!

The Ultimate Tori will receive an amazing 160.001 tcs prize.

Sponsoring!

Donations are really appreciated. Every single toricredit donated will be added to the prizes or used in the future events hosted by Kristis133 and Beta.
If you'd like to donate, TC should be sent to TULT account.

Thanks.

That's it!

Good luck.

Brackets!

Last edited by TULT; Mar 20, 2013 at 12:54 AM.
And the Finals Are Off!!!

We have 2 brave participants left who will compete for the Ultimate Tori title and an amazing 160.001tc's prize!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finals information!

Both of you will choose TWO mods. Then you will play first to 3 IN ALL MODS. Yes, you have to play all mods even if the result is 3-0 and it's already over. You get one point for winning a small duel, that means the duel is pretty much first to 3 points. If you'll end up with 2-2, you'll find an additional mod below, the final duel is to be played in that mod, best out of 5(first to three wins in other words).*

Additional mod for this round is: AikidoBigDojo.tbm
Note: That means you can't choose this mod. This mod is only to be played if the result is *2-2.

Time: You have one week. If you won't manage to do your match in one week, and if you fail to do so, you will be disqualified unless an extension on the date.

How to post the results:

[Tint]Kristis133 2 - 3 [u]Beta
rb_greykido.tbm 3 - 0
kickbox.tbm 3 - 2
Taekkyon.tbm 0 - 3
Spiritwrestling.tbm 3 - 1
Additional mod(AikidoBigDojo.tbm) 0 - 3

I guess that's pretty much it. If you have any questions feel free to pm Beta or Kristis133. Or just post in this thread.

Good luck S1ade and Killer!
Have fun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Just wait for the final round to be announced. Patience is the key.

Final match is going to be first to 3 wins. That means each of you will choose two mods and there'll be an additional mod in-case it's 2-2.

Ninja'd.
Last edited by Kristis133; Apr 24, 2013 at 07:58 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I won 3-2:>
rb_greykido 3-2
rk-mma 0-3
aikido 3-2
lenshu3ng 1-3
aikidobigdojo 3-1
it was pretty much a game of heads and tails, i won all mods that wasn't aikido. so it came down to what the additional mod was, but of course it just had to be another damn aikido mod...again.
Last edited by killer3366; Apr 26, 2013 at 08:46 PM.
Aye. Congratulations S1ade. Prizes will be sent ASAP. I'll send tomorrow if Beta won't until then.

Cheers.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

I'll send once I get 20 games on that account. Uggh try to get it done as soon as I can <3 Congratulations!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
And the Event Is Over!!!

We had 32 participants who fought long and hard for the title "The Ultimate Tori". Unfortunately, only one could stand, that one, is S1ade. He won the title "The Ultimate Tori" and won 160,251tc!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finals information!
Originally Posted by S1ade View Post
I won 3-2:>
rb_greykido 3-2
rk-mma 0-3
aikido 3-2
lenshu3ng 1-3
aikidobigdojo 3-1

For your records...

You've sent 160251 toricredits to S1ade

Congratulations S1ade on behalf of Ultimate and Tint! You are, The Ultimate Tori!

-----
Closing Thread. Gg's everyone.
Last edited by TULT; Apr 27, 2013 at 12:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump