Toribash
Original Post
a question for the makers of all the items and pricers of all the items
i was wondering why there is so many regulations in the tori bash items shop world, like...

why do we need so many qi for something?

why do we need to do so much work to earn little Tc in tournaments and then spend it on so little?

why are there only tournaments to earn Tc if the prices of things are so high?

why not jobs and other ways to earn Tc?

why do only high ranking people have good stuff?

when they appear less in tournaments than low ranking people do?

oh and why do ''formunite'' people have so much and look so good?

i wonder is there fraud? i think there is because i wouldn't pay for Tc with real money because of the extreamly high prices!

I WANT ANSWERS NOW AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE
I HAS A STICK!!!!
want one?
here your answers
Originally Posted by sskickass View Post
i was wondering why there is so many regulations in the tori bash items shop world, like...

why do we need to do so much work to earn little Tc in tournaments and then spend it on so little?
500 tc is not a litlle price
why are there only tournaments to earn Tc if the prices of things are so high?
there are publical room to earn 100 tc per day and watch the prize in the market not in the torishop
they are : art,marketing, event making, Tc buying or booster etc

Cause they probably win a lot of tourney

maybe different GMT or they are on other rooms with their mates.But when they come they win
Cause they are a bit more olda than you on the forum and IG so they had time to earn a lot of Tc,cool stuff,and awesome forum pictures.
i wonder is there fraud? i think there is because i wouldn't pay for Tc with real money because of the extreamly high prices!

I WANT ANSWERS NOW AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSEyou no needs caps to have it.

French Froggy
[OFRO]
I was reading this from my Android, then I saw how long it'll take to write since it was a smartphone so I hopped on my computer.
The guy above didn't really post good answers to your questions.

Originally Posted by sskickass View Post

Because that increases the rarity of the item. Chronos and Orc are cheap items because you unlock them when you first start playing the game. Demon, Void, Pure, and the expensive qi items cost more because they're harder to achieve. They're hard to find. Keep in mind you don't have to buy items, and it won't change the outcome of the game you're playing if you're Tori looks cool.

why do we need to do so much work to earn little Tc in tournaments and then spend it on so little? Keep saving up, or do other tasks to gain TC. You can participate in in-game automated tournaments, place bets on betting servers, and duel people in-game. On the forum, you could buy low and sell high in the market in a risk to gain profit. You can sell arts and textures, there are TONs of tutorials to help you. You could make videos for TC if you want. Please use google, or do your research on how to gain TC. The are more ways to earn TC instead of just playing in official servers for 10 tc per win. Hell, you can buy boosters or you can purchase TC from sellers. Just don't sell your account for money, that's a ban-able offense.

why are there only tournaments to earn Tc if the prices of things are so high? There are other tournaments as well. You can play in the random item tournaments that happen every so often in-game. You can also participate in the art events or in-game events that are posted on the forum. Just look at the Events and Design Events section. Again, please search around the forum before complaining.

There are moderators, there are no need for jobs. If you want to apply to become a moderator, you'd have to qualified and send one of them an application. There are so many ways to earn TC. You just have to put forth the time and effort. If you don't want to, then don't. You don't have to have the coolest items in the game.

Because they've put time and/or money into what they're doing. Whether it's making cool textures or buying boosters and playing in-game. Or they'll exceptional at the game and win tournaments often. Check the events section, I bet there are some events going on soon or even now.

I don't understand this question.

Forumite is achieved by reaching a certain number of posts. When this happens, all you get is the 'Forumite' title under your name on the forum. That's it. They have probably purchased Toriprime and VIP, allowing them to have signatures and larger avatars on the forum.

No, there is no fraud. Back in the old TC shops, $1 got you 10,000 TC. That's not expensive. Again, if you want toricredits, put forth the time and effort.

I WANT ANSWERS NOW AND SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE

There is no conspiracy, calm down. Now please read this post, and if you have questions search around the forum.

Last edited by Slycooper; Aug 16, 2012 at 09:45 AM.