Toribash
Original Post
Help me find NVIDIA drivers for my ol' recently-formatted notebook.
I'm not sure if this thread goes here, and even if it's a fast task, it might go elsewhere... who knows.

Well, when I discovered that my good gaming pc was kill and there was no way to repair it w/o having to fuck up with some components, I decided to downgrade to my ol' acer aspire 4520 notebook, which had some sofware and hardware troubles, +9000 viruses (who knows, they could've perfectly been more). the thing is that this notebook had a lot of troubles, so I formatted it for obvious reasons, so now the logical step is to find and intall the correct drivers so I can play toribash... etc.

I've already downloaded "geforce 7 drivers for win vista, 7 and 8" from the official nvidia site and... whoops i forgot to mention that the graphic card was an NVIDIA GFORCE 7000M ...It doesn't works, It says that the hardware is incompatible.

Welp, If you help me to find the correct drivers I would be very grateful to you guys, period.
Last edited by Dayern; Dec 27, 2013 at 02:57 AM.
Wrong place, banned.

You're alright, moved this to Computer/Mobile Chat. The friendly people over there should be of better assistance.
[i]nquisition
nothing much