Ranking
Original Post
Torimeet London!!!
As most of you probably didn’t know I’ve been in Europe for the past, like, 6 weeks or something. Four of those have been in France and the rest in jolly old England. New definition for optimism added: Solar panels in London I am having the utmost joy staying in a lovely area of town [...]

More...
I'm sure, that was an interesting journey, but I can't see the pictures D:
Also, don't forget to write me before going to Canada)
S | B | F
Fixed bar selfie :O

Big image I think

Great day, dat IRL clan invite
Last edited by Erth; Feb 12, 2014 at 06:36 PM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Fixed bar selfie :O

Big image I think

Great day, dat IRL clan invite

Taking clan invitations to a whole new level.
Also #swag
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Thats preety cool and nice blog post.
Ima be in europe in a few months hopefully i will meet some fl0wers and alpha's if ima get to london ima give you a warning erth :P
Imaparrot~!
Originally Posted by killer3366 View Post
ill totally be there next time :d

YOU BETTER BE
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Glad you guys had a great time, sorry to let you guys down

If you are planning on another ToriCon towards the end of the year let me know and I'll make an appearance ;o