Ranking
Original Post
Infraction point system
Hello i recently got an infraction worth 2 points and i got one worth 4 points that expired, could anyone please explain how this system works, i looked up some threads bu i dont quite understand. Sorry for the bother thank you in advance
hi
It goes like this: infractions build up when you get them, and if you have a certain amount at a certain time, then you get a ban: 5 infractions for one day, 10 infractions for a week, and I hope nobody gets higher then that stage, as the bans go into months and even years. If you get a serious infraction though, it'll never expire, unlike the other ones that last a week.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Yeah, look at my infraction history for example. I have had so many but have only been banned twice. Some are also worth a lot of points but it depends how nice the moderator who gives it you is. Don't worry if you get banned though, if it's for a day, week , month you can always recover but try not to carry on gaining more. It can ruin your chances for the future if you ever try for a staff role.
blue
pink