Toribash
Original Post
[SOLVED] Ban List, I'm On It???
For some reason I was looking through the ban list for lols and it showed I was on it, why am I on it and why does it say never? I'm not banned, so what happened?

http://forum.toribash.com/misc.php?d...d=desc&page=22
Last edited by Rai; Oct 16, 2014 at 12:16 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
Do you mean this little guy?

That's just a result of Fish's jokery. A little while back, he decided to make a code that grabs and displays the viewing user's name and used it in a thread or two. It was fun for a while, but people figured it out, abused it, and the code caused more drama than it was worth so he banned it as a final sendoff. It seems some users still see their name in it, but don't be alarmed, it's just some harmless goofs. It has nothing to do specifically with you
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
Huh. Sorry if I wasted your time, just sorta confused about the entire thing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.