Ranking
Original Post
help
fun game, fun idea, fun when i get it to work. as of now the game runs fine except for minor glitch on first tutorial that wouldnt let me pass after switching pecs i think it was until the sixth or seventh retry. what i mean by getting it to work, 2 tutorials isnt really enough when you arent taught how to open at all when your opponent is attacking. a "training" or extended tutorial would be fantastic for new people, so instead of just pressing joints and seeing what my ghost does to tell what im going to do we can get a better understanding of what will do what. also, it would be great to have a side bar with a list of joints and muscles or just a picture on the side to press on joints there. the moving around of the camera to see joints to press is cool but time consuming. if we could look at a list or dummy image that doesnt move and activate off those it would make gameplay faster in my opinion. any more and ill comment. hope this gets attention thanks.
ps. told me i had to play the game before posting to another, its open currently in the background. didnt mean to label as help, shouldve been "ideas". ty
Last edited by Inciner8; Apr 10, 2017 at 06:17 AM. Reason: woops
Here is the link to the Suggestions and Ideas forum section. There, people from the community can give CnC about your post.

Cheers bro
Last edited by Theory; Apr 10, 2017 at 07:26 AM.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club