Ranking
#support used to have something in the topic regarding highlights, which would be helpful, I guess. But other than that I disagree. Obviously, we don't all sit with IRC open and not everyone is blessed with the luxury of two monitors so we won't catch every last user asking for help. But generally those going un-helped quit within 30 seconds of asking the question or are in a low activity time-zone, there isn't much we can do about that.

Also, I'm tempted to quote the majority of users who receive sufficient help to balance your post a little. ;)
I'm here to speak on behalf of #support
1, we will not accept money, this is something for people who what to help.
2, We won't add aop's unless needed, which, it isn't atm.
And as stated before, you don't need ops to help
These are my opinions, And I'm positive that any person from #support that has been there for a while, will back me up, just clarifying.
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Glitch, you must not be on often.

This idea about paying people to help for an hour a day, this would not work out. What if they need a specific person, like a ToriShop admin, or an administrator? I think it'd be better to follow Vox's example. He sets it up to play a sound when someone says something in #support. If more people did that, more people would be available to help.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
I propose the alternative solution of not helping people with extraordinarily little patience. :|

Maybe we should put "IF YOU WANT HELP IN #SUPPORT, STAY CONNECTED FOR AT LEAST 5 MINUTES AFTER IMMEDIATELY ASKING YOUR QUESTION
DO NOT ASK FOR A SUPER MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR. IF ONE IS NEEDED TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM, ONE WILL BE SUMMONED FOR YOU." on the #support webchat page.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by suomynona View Post
I propose the alternative solution of not helping people with extraordinarily little patience. :|

Maybe we should put "IF YOU WANT HELP IN #SUPPORT, STAY CONNECTED FOR AT LEAST 5 MINUTES AFTER IMMEDIATELY ASKING YOUR QUESTION
DO NOT ASK FOR A SUPER MODERATOR OR ADMINISTRATOR. IF ONE IS NEEDED TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM, ONE WILL BE SUMMONED FOR YOU." on the #support webchat page.

Because incredibly obnoxious titles have worked so well for #support in the past.

Just PM the person back later with an answer.
Last edited by Boredpayne; Apr 21, 2011 at 05:01 AM.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
i don't support people getting payed in tc or real $. firstly, real $ will be a total waste, there a people who just hang in #support already without being payed etc. same goes with tc. most people in #support could give a rats ass about tc
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...