Ranking
Originally Posted by Hamr View Post
If you want to put off a more mature aura, try memorizing a dictionary. Your spelling and grammar are atrocious.

Is atrocious*

If you said "Your spelling and grammar skills are atrocious" then it would have been correct.

either way though, link8 still sucks.
lmao the one who was trying to tell the one to use better grammar was had bad grammar.
The corrupted minds of today's 'peace makers'.
I remember Taka.
What a piece of work that was.
BAD LUCK
It's anything you want it to be.
But considering the fact that I declined your invitation to Taka, then you tried bribing me saying you'd make me "God" of the organization, and I still declined it, and then to see the whole organization purged in 4 days cracks me up.
BAD LUCK
I did make you god hycx edited and I forgot the password then zinx closed it so I couldn't make it back to god sorry.
Originally Posted by pika View Post
Is atrocious*

If you said "Your spelling and grammar skills are atrocious" then it would have been correct.

Last I checked, "spelling and grammar" is not singular. It could go either way, I expect. Nonetheless, I'll agree with your last point.

Originally Posted by link8 View Post
lmao the one who was trying to tell the one to use better grammar was had bad grammar.

This sentence concerns me.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hello hanz0. How ya been?
Tinerr Moderated Message:
User infracted for this post (Useless post).
Last edited by Tinerr; May 8, 2011 at 03:06 AM.
Originally Posted by link8 View Post

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
This sentence concerns me.

Apparently saying "Hamr told me to memorize a dictionary, but his grammar wasn't perfect" is too hard.
Link8 must use pronouns to express his feelings.

Then there's the "was had bad grammar" part.
Take out the "was", and it would make sense.

As Hamr said, link8, please go memorize a dictionary.
Then learn how to use grammar.
Typing fast may be a somewhat reasonable excuse for bad spelling, but not for bad grammar.