Ranking
So take all the toricredits out of everybody's accounts and have them start over. Who gives a fuck. Biggest TC sink ever, lets go.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
So take all the toricredits out of everybody's accounts and have them start over. Who gives a fuck. Biggest TC sink ever, lets go.

Quoted for truth.
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
* Fee imagines what things would be like if the community picked the moderators

dear god...

oh my god, that would be terrible

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
oh my god, that would be terrible

Implying you mods think the rest of us are just complete retards with no value to their thoughts and opinions, sheep that are here just to either buy tc with money or promote the game for players for a bigger chance of developers getting more money from the players? And mods are the elitist minority of people who actually lack major grammatical -and spelling mistakes from their writing. And they are still for some reason so addicted to this game and regulating rules to keep the rest "in order", perhaps for the mere reason of being in power above others, people with generally less brains.
Last edited by JireBank; Sep 16, 2011 at 11:08 PM.
Originally Posted by JireBank View Post
Implying you mods think the rest of us are just complete retards with no value to their thoughts and opinions, sheep that are here just to either buy tc with money or promote the game for players for a bigger chance of developers getting more money from the players? And mods are the elitist minority of people who actually lack major grammatical -and spelling mistakes from their writing. And they are still for some reason so addicted to this game and regulating rules to keep the rest "in order", perhaps for the mere reason of being in power above others, people with generally less brains.

I have flawless grammer grammar, am I a mod? No.

Truth

Originally Posted by JireBank View Post

/\
This
Mods and members should be seen as with equal importance.
And before you start complaining "We have to keep the forums clean from you pests", if we weren't here mods would not be necessary.
Now that I think if we weren't here this game would make no profit at all.
We need you, and you need us.
Mods are usually seen as the people watching us from a tall building while a huge crowd of us is here moving around and being active.
And as it was already said, grammar isn't everything.
"Oh, take a quick look at me, I have perfect grammar and I'm so badass because of that, therefore I am more formal than you and therefore I am more important than you, therefore you are a bunch of retards and it's up to us to control you."
Mods are now known as "Controlling".
This game was made for profiting, and that profiting comes from THE PLAYERS, which buy stuff for real $$$.
Yeah...
It's like "We mods were picked because we were the only sane people among that uncontrollable apocalypse of mad retards.
Last edited by pusga; Sep 17, 2011 at 12:40 AM.
oh yeah