ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Lagging replays...
I want to post a replay. But it lags and just skips alot of frames so i want to ask you if theres any way of fixing it, without starting all over again...
Losing against a pro is better than winning against a noob.
also. did it lagged and skipped to while u recorded the replay? also the best way to help u is that u upload the replay. and maybe anyone can fix it wit replay "hacking"
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
There's no way to fix laggy replays. The replays that skip frames and put the joints in weird places. 'Hacking' the replay won't restore frames that aren't there, but yeah, post the replay
Heres the replay. Hope you can fix it. Best of lucks to you.
Lmao,wheres the replay ? If u don't know hot to post go to attachments and chose it in tb 99 and find its name
Originally Posted by Yoyomagg View Post
Lmao,wheres the replay ? If u don't know hot to post go to attachments and chose it in tb 99 and find its name

Go Advanced > Manage Attachments > Choose File > C:\Games\Toribash-3.99\replay\yourreplayname
Ok... Looks like in can't attach replays in quick reply -.-' So well here's the replay that lags... And if its STILL not uploading, well, I really need help...
Attached Files
Uke Massacre 23.rpl (74.0 KB, 7 views)
ow, jea thats laggin pretty hard. also did it lagged too while u made the replay? :/ and i dont know any way to fix it. but i think thats a glitch/bug in toribash that this happen sometimes
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken