Toribash
Original Post
GIVING AWAY ITEMS AND TC
Hello @#w#@ today I am giving away

1. Full chronos for first person to draw spongebob wastedclaimed by DongAlot
2. Full gladiator to first person to write the corous to a jason derulo song (pls write song name as well)claimed by McTravish99
3. Full orc to first person to guess my first initial claimed by babbybab
4. 500 tc to write a paragraph about why you like toribash claimed by UberEntity

Rules
1. Must be orange belt or below
2. Only 1 prize per person
3. 1 guess per person for first initial
Last edited by Tree; Jul 10, 2014 at 10:40 PM.
Tree

Do I get a prize? Because spongebob is wasted, he does not have his usual attire of pants or a shirt. Therefore, he is nude in all of his wastedness
Last edited by CosmicBank; Jul 9, 2014 at 08:15 PM.
I like toribash for a number of reasons. It is a fun game to play with your friends.it is an even gunner game if you know how to actually move and not click 3 random joints and space it out. This is a game for people who enjoy rag doll physics . It is also a game for people who like to communicate on the forum for questions and for begging . Unlike many people, I myself know of the toribash forum so I don't actually ask people in that game about stupid things like " how do I play minecraft without dancing?"
Pineapples are actually a high source of grains and potassium.
Baaby you are correct about first initail but you can't get more than 1 prize
Cosmic this is for real newbies not clan banks. Pleas get out
N00blife get out this was your first post and you have 0 qi don't make new accounts justtoclaim these
Last edited by Tree; Jul 9, 2014 at 08:17 PM.
Tree
Originally Posted by MrUnicorn View Post
N00blife get out this was your first post and you have 0 qi don't make new accounts justtoclaim these

??
Pls domt act dumb. I'm trying to be generous to new people. It would be appriciated if you deleted your posts
Last edited by Tree; Jul 10, 2014 at 04:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tree