Toribash
Listen, I took 2 months of practicing to get used to parkouring, and another month to semi-master balancing and stuff. You want to get a player who is better than you, like i did, to play with. Parkour with them, trust me you will fail, but practice makes perfect. Also Mocucha tutorial and MOFF run guides also helped me. I suggest also looking into tricktionary, since most of the moves ive learned from there are used in parkouring. Hope you get better and this helped.

-Sincerly Fiddle ^.^

PS- Need a parkour buddy, shoot me a pm whenever u wanna parkour, and i will help
Originally Posted by FiddleJr View Post
Listen, I took 2 months of practicing to get used to parkouring, and another month to semi-master balancing and stuff. You want to get a player who is better than you, like i did, to play with. Parkour with them, trust me you will fail, but practice makes perfect. Also Mocucha tutorial and MOFF run guides also helped me. I suggest also looking into tricktionary, since most of the moves ive learned from there are used in parkouring. Hope you get better and this helped.

-Sincerly Fiddle ^.^

PS- Need a parkour buddy, shoot me a pm whenever u wanna parkour, and i will help

Yes, having a parkour buddy that is better than you is very helpful, you can ask for tips, guidance, and have fun at the same time, and you can make it a personal challenge to get better at it,
|Evil|
I don't exist
That would be cool, i didnt even knew a tricktonary exists... will definetly take a look at some of them. I just managed to run and jump off a ramp but i dont know how to properly land for example... im always automaticlly doimg a front flip by doing so ; P
can someone please teach me how to parkour ive been trying for months and its still the same result my skype is meatymarsman2 and my steam is meatymarsman if you can teach me how to parkour thanks
Last edited by meatsey; Feb 19, 2016 at 08:22 AM.
I can help you with some stuff.

Send me replays on stuff you are stuck with, and I'll give you examples and tips on how to overcome your obstacle. As for running, practice and more practice. Watch other peoples replays when they run.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flux, don't use youtube moves etc, Use YOUR own move and master it. i recommend starting with something like ur abs relaxed and shoulders and pecs. Yes, running is difficult but using youtube moves makes it even MORE difficult. Try ur own way, if u need help don't mind sending a pm, and ill show u MY custom opener and run.
I ruined Moops Sig.
But ive no idea how im supposed to create a run other then the normal one... how am i supposed to create a step that works great aswell ? Now im interested in seeing your run please send me an rpl