Ranking
Argh i cant run normal shaders so i think i cant use this either sooo... T_T i have to wait for next year because we are going on vacation this summer and next year we arent so i have to wait a year for a new computer

(sorry for my bad english :P)
The graphical improvements won't make a difference to me, just plain shaders look better imo. These look awful.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Aspire View Post
Hampa, you think tell us an ESTIMATED date you would release ToriBash4.0?

Sometime after 3.9 is released.
Wow, this looks way cool.
Can't wait to see all the new possibilities for items and textures.
Thanks for the sneak peak hampa.
Hey hampa I would really apreciate it if you guys can fix the transparency bugs and the bumpmapping differences on shaders.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Well, I certainly hope that this can be used in conjunction with the existing shader system, or it's not gonna be much to look at. This, combined with sticky blood, textured objects, replay time functions and shaders will make superb videos.
infamous
...Sex.

For the sake of having more than one word in my post I will also say this, Very nice, I really can't wait to see this. I have always loved the way POV ray stuff looks, and something tells me that at full graphics this will probably look a little bit better, persay.

ugh, I am rarely unimpressed by Nabi and thoughI am REALLY hoping for some game play fixes, I have high hopes.

Good job yall, good effing job.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
my laptop cant handle the graphics
ohh well :3
GOod Luck On The 4.0
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?