Ranking
Original Post
How good do you honestly think you are in toribash?
I'm going to start a discussion on how seriously good do you think you are in Toribash, not just "I suck" or "I'm amazing", but why you also think that and such.

Personally, I think I'm honestly decent at this game. I'm somewhat good in grabbing mods such as Judo and Aikido, but I seriously lack when it comes to no grab mods and ones that rely on starters to win. I have roughly 7-9 months of Toribash experience but I feel extremely dwarfed when compared to amazing long time players. I need tons more experience and I feel as if it almost impossible to gain the extra experience that I need. So what do you think about yourself and your skill in Toribash?
I don't think win percentage has to do with this, but with your honest feelings about how good you are and what you are lacking in.
Originally Posted by TomWanks View Post
I don't think win percentage has to do with this, but with your honest feelings about how good you are and what you are lacking in.

Honestly I've always placed myself in the terrible range.

I'll examine myself thusly:

Rarely remembers openers, except in 1 or 2 in Judo.
Good at improvising, but only sometimes.
Usually decides to do something strange instead of something worthwhile.
Rarely has incredible moments of brilliance or pathetic moments of embarrassment.

That is me in a nutshell. I can sometimes bang out an incredible match, then immediately fail in the worst possible way. Sometimes in the same match.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
I'm good at aikido.
I generally suck at realism.
I can't think of good openers in wushu.
I suck when it comes to very far distance fights.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
I think I can really relate to that, except I keep on misclicking now for some odd reason and I hate it because it always happens in the worst times and makes me lose.
Im so bad that I got into ORMO and people use my replays in videos.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Im so bad that I got into ORMO and people use my replays in videos.

Doesn't exactly mean you're good (As you're obviously being sarcastic), any person who makes replays which have some degree of quality (So to say) can get into ORMO and all people need to do now is post on design events in order to get in any video.

I personally wouldn't call myself that good, as there are much more experienced people on the forum, and much more serious people on the forum I guess.
Last edited by Skoling; Aug 1, 2013 at 03:50 AM. Reason: I REPEAT THINGS
-6124312/10 WAIT, is this a trick question -_-
For all the lovers out there. You don't know what love is, till you lose it. </3