Ranking
You can make a join move faster by having velocity.

Fiddle around with Velocity the lower the number the slower it goes, too fast and it will break apart
the god
I'd like to know if there is a mod thats called Superiority Complex. I saw a video on youtube with the mod, but I didn't find it here yet.
So does anyone knows this mod and where I can get it?
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
o.o uhm......we like to call it by its name "World builder" and when you make your mod save it with .tbm at the end ex: cars.tbm than go to your scripts folder and copy that mod, and paste it into your mods folder

i cant believe that everyone is such a jackass that it took a week for someone to respond.....wow its an easy question guys, come on
Last edited by Vamp_09; Aug 9, 2009 at 09:10 PM. Reason: indecency
Technical Old School. - It exists.
My Modcreator Didnt work idk why.
my pc writes this: To run this application, you first must install one of the following versin of the .NET Framework: v2.050727
Contact your application publisher for instuctuions about obtaining the appropriate version .NET Framework.
Then do exactly what it tells you to do, install the version of the .NET Framework.
-.-
But how i get this.
I dont know where i get this?
I serched on google but find Nothing!
Last edited by affei; Aug 29, 2009 at 06:05 AM.