Ranking
https://discord.gg/ahMRuH5

Click that to join the discord chat
-----
Might be a little late but, Happy Fourth of July everyone!
Last edited by Lotus; Jul 5, 2017 at 12:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
Sure is, I think it's cause most of us have moved from here to discord. Sorry for the recent inactivity from me, I finished exams a couple days ago and had to prepare to enter college
Hey, we might have an old member coming soon
-----
Let's strike another conversation~

Skullgirls, Street Fighter, or Smash 4?

I'm with Sm4sh and Skullgirls
Last edited by Lotus; Jul 9, 2017 at 06:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
You use controller or one of those arcade box things?
-----
Also, I'm going to be taking another break from toribash. I need to get better wifi, and I've sort of lost passion for the game again. I'll still be somewhat active on the forums and on discord though. I've recently been focusing more on my health, and maybe my mentality to some extent. I'm starting to get back into drawing, practicing Smash 4, practicing the piano, playing the violin, playing tennis, and some various other things. There's also been a lot of drama outside of toribash that I've been dealing with. Mainly things like people making fun of me, relationships, friends, and other things along those lines. Yet I'm not here to bore you out with my life problems. So that's all I had to say, hopefully you guys will understand. Bye for now~
Last edited by Lotus; Jul 11, 2017 at 08:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
hey everyone sorry ive been out i moved and i dont know if im gonna be as active the last time you saw me so just letting you know and im surpised you didnt kicked me before
-----
i moved out of town :l
Last edited by JJMASTER13; Jul 16, 2017 at 10:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Honestly, I feel Mystic isn't very much a competitive clan, but just somewhere to hangout. The clan is full of very nice people, and are always there to help. People from all ranges of skill level come, and each person learns something new from their clan mates. So though people's activity in the game is important, I feel that it isn't really a must have in the clan. What is a must have in the clan is everyone's cooperation and understanding towards each other. So yeah~
¿?