Ranking
Original Post
[Mov]The Expendables

The Expendables is an upcoming ensemble action/war film written by Dave Callaham and Sylvester Stallone, and directed by Stallone. Filming began on March 28, 2009, in Rio de Janeiro, New Orleans, and Los Angeles, and is expected to be released on August 13, 2010. The film pays tribute to the blockbuster action films of the 1980s and early '90s, and stars an array of action veterans from those decades, including Stallone himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Dolph Lundgren, Mickey Rourke, and Jet Li, as well as more recent stars such as Jason Statham, Terry Crews, Randy Couture, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

GENTLEMEN, ASSEMBLEEEEEE
-That has got to be an awesome movie There is like 10 million dollars just in the actors
-These Actors are all very known, very famous & just plain Awesome
-Never have they been in a movie together & now working as a Team

-Damn, Ill blow up some1 or something if I don't get to see that movie in theaters

boricua

I'm confused, is it a montage or is it a movie containing all those stars?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ALL HAIL THE METAPHOR!!
Oh my, decent collection of stars you got there.
I'm sure this is going to be a blast, can't wait :3.

Thanks for letting us know.
Originally Posted by Murmayder View Post
I'm confused, is it a montage or is it a movie containing all those stars?

A movie. Don't let your girlfriend watch it. She'll get pregnant. :v
Yeah, I think it'll be a crime to not see this immediately when it comes out. Really excited for it.
Stallone himself, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis, Dolph Lundgren, Mickey Rourke, and Jet Li, as well as more recent stars such as Jason Statham, Terry Crews, Randy Couture, and Stone Cold Steve Austin.
lol, yep can emphasize that more. I knew about this about a month ago with the teaser poster.
We have Ramboc John Mclain, the terminator, Russian dude from iron man 2, hitman/the transporter, a freeking ninja, and I believe Iron man....at least a guy that looks like him.

This is one movie that I would emphasize 1:24.