Toribash
Original Post
Black market
A black market feature that allows players to name what item they want and add a price for example say i want aqua force but can find the right price on the regular market I will say it like thisi

[Item] Aqua Force
[Buying or Selling] Buying
[Name Your Price] 800tc
[Status Off or On] On

And another player will click [Sell] and sell it to G23
And u will have the controll to turn your black market offer on or of so people don't spam [Sell]
TeamG23 l TeamAkido l Team Teakyon l Team Ninjutsu l TeamVoC
The market we currently have is puting an item for sale.
I guess his idea is our current market but then for buying.

If that it is, supported.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The current market is good as it is. But it takes a lot of effort to buy and sell item. If we can just set the price for how much we want to pay exactly, haggling is prevented.

Supported.
Bringer of Hell
I still like this no matter what the current marketing system is. It is almost similar in the sense you name an item, price and whether you are selling (or buying for forum marketing). But this is like a quick sell for more specific marketing without needing to wait for a reply in the forums. It's basically forum marketing without the price haggling. It is very much like the current market but with a mix of forum marketing and no haggling.

Supported.
blue
pink
So you're suggesting something similar to this?
If so, I'm initially tempted to support. However, this game is practically kept afloat by community interaction, something you're forced to do with the current forum-based system.
Sooooo I guess I support this but with some reservation.
You know what, I'm just gonna close this until G23 explains himself because nobody (including me) seems to know what he's talking about.

Feel free to reopen when you've explained how this will be different from the current trading system and what it might be good for.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore