Ranking
My toribash isn't working atm, but hopefully soon I will be super active,I'm getting a new desktop computer I'll be on everyday hopefully.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
thats good then, what have you guys been doing since we've all been so inactive? ive been skating downhills and been quite busy with course work and all that...
You're Obsolete
I think that I should close the clan guys. It was a good run but I'm too busy to continue. I'm sorry my friends.
ok squig, ive been busy too, hopefully i can get to work during this half term... but its your choice, you can close the clan or not, your choice, indeed we have had a good run, but most of us are just too inactive, but its too late now, either we are already dead or on the verge of dying... i too have been very inactive and im sorry for that, right now im just wondering if anyone still reads these replies... in a clan we should have those who are active, we were once on the peak of it, that gave us a reason to all be active, but if the clan members arent even contributing, whats the point of a clan right? what? just for a tag? but anyways, the choice is yours squig, this was a great clan, it'll be remembered, so will the members who actually made a difference during the time that squig was banned, but again, it was a good run guys... cya all sometime...
You're Obsolete
Wait....
-----
Reboot!!!
-----
Im tired goodbye
Last edited by Squigling; Nov 6, 2015 at 05:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Rest in peace; the clan I improved alongside of and the first I was really serious about. (oOSutokaOo)

Clans can be reborn. Does no one want to try?
Last edited by UkeAssassin; Dec 8, 2015 at 03:08 AM.