Ranking
Original Post
Facial Expressions (TORIBASH HEAD)
This is a minor suggestion meaning, it wouldn't be like game changing but, how about, facial expressions in toribash? Like, if you get in the head, the head changes to a angry head or a hurt expression. You would pay for the items, and you could make them look whatever picture you want them to look like when you get hit, so in a spar, there is a KO hit, the face changes to eyes closed, and all other details of the face can be changed to. It would be a small hit (ranging, 1000-5000), medium hit (ranging 5000-10000), and a big hit/ko hit (ranging 10000-whatever amount of points you get from the hit). There would be default expressions, or you could change them to be different. Sorry if its jumbled up, but if you see any flaws, feel free to post here, I'll try my best to fix them.

NEW IDEAS
The pricing of the textures would be
128 Facial Expressions 1,000TC each (4 total)
256 Facial Expressions 5,000TC each (4 total)
512 Facial Expressions 10,000TC each (4 total)

The size of the texture you buy has to match which texture your already wearing (If you're wearing 128 it will be 128, if you're wearing 512 it will be 512.)

Facial expression 1 (Victory Trigger) - Upon winning a match the Tori will switch to this facial expression for the remainder of the match.

Facial Expression 2 (Defeat/KO Trigger) - Upon Dq or end of the match with a loss the Tori will switch to this facial expression for the remainder of the match.

Facial Expression 3 (Damage Trigger) - Upon receiving X points in damage, Getting DM'ed, or Fractured the Tori will switch to this facial expression for 15 Frames.

Facial Expression 4 (Joy Trigger) - Upon dealing X points in damage, Giving a DM, or Fracturing the opponent the Tori will switch to this facial expression for 15 Frames.

Facial Expression 5 (Draw Trigger) - Upon getting a draw the Tori will switch to this facial expression for the rest of the match.

Pretty sure I forgot this in the first post even though it goes without saying, it can be like any part. It can be any body part, not just the head. Gets hit in the gut, makes a puking expression.
Last edited by calumfionn; Feb 1, 2016 at 10:31 PM. Reason: New ideas
i suck
that would be interesting

I like the idea of using textures rather than sounds for things like that. You could have an almost legit super sayain mode.

Toribash Wii had this almost exactly with the heads. It was pretty fluid and worked well.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
I tried playing minibash once, or 100, and the facial expressions changed when they got hit. Although, it would be cooler if you could actually change it to match your head texture just with a different facial expression, which is exactly what I said in the post.
Last edited by calumfionn; Jan 31, 2016 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something
i suck
I like the idea of it and see it adding more possibilities for texture artist to get a bit more TC for their head textures by creating variations of it with the different expressions. Only thing I worry about is the developers saying no because of the file size of each person's texture/item data. Though I don't really know how much bigger this would make the average players custom data.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
The average amount of a file size for a head texture is, like, 3 MB. Probaly less. Say we had 4 - 3 expressions, that's 3.5 mb approximately. It shouldn't take up enough that the developers would worry or care a ton.
i suck
So will this be an item? Or already in the game and you just upload textures?

I don't know how this would be good in a way, You'll have more custom download sizes, and will these be linked to the resolution of your head already? or is there going to be 128x, 256x, and 512x sizes? It could be interesting for sure.
|Evil|
I don't exist
That could be a great idea, but, we´ll need to buy 4 more head textures ? or just an item for the addition of various textures ?

Have a nice day
I'd say paying 20k for each one would be kinda eh. make about 4 facial expression items and have each of them be about 10k. Each of them should match your active head's size. if you're wearing 128 it will be 128, if you're wearing 512 it will be 512.

If making it match your active head doesn't work then price them like this.

128 Facial Expressions 1,000TC each (4 total)
256 Facial Expressions 5,000TC each (4 total)
512 Facial Expressions 10,000TC each (4 total)

It should also be set that each facial expression should only last for about 10-15 frames.
Last edited by Kohta; Feb 1, 2016 at 09:52 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
K0HTA: Yeah I was already thinking about the size of the textures (128 x 128, 256 x 256 etc). I like the prices you set for them, I totally agree with the prices. Your final little bit... What if you could CHOOSE the amount of frames you wanted them to last? I think that would be more helpful, so you have like more of a choice.

Adding what K0HTA said
-----
This idea is a WIP, but, what if you could CHOOSE which body part goes with which texture? Like if you get hit in the groin it could make a pained face, then you get hit in the gut and it makes a puking face. It would be all the body parts, 128x128,256x256,512x512 all the sizes, and each body part is bought. Or it could just be in a set. There could be a set with this idea I just had, and then there could be the original idea which would be cheaper because the set comes with way more choice then just 4 choices decided by points alone. Any feedback on this idea?
Last edited by calumfionn; Feb 1, 2016 at 01:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i suck

Seeing stuff like this with less effort would be so cool. Supported.
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up