XSpicaX
0 Votes / 0%
SilentAssassin
0 Votes / 0%
wiirus
3 Votes / 33.33%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I would say wiirus, but somehow my computer just voted automatically for lordtiger!

lol

destiny, you don't get leader: the one that has the second most votes gets to be leader also
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
wannin,let me clear it up for you.
Destiny stays leader,because this poll is not to replace both leaders,but only you.Meaning whoever gets the most votes becomes a leader alongside destiny.I guess we'll have to pick the second top member after this(if I become leader,wiirus stays one of the top members ... If he becomes leader,I stay one of the top members).It would be good if that is done with another poll.

And btw you didn't vote for me xD , you voted to keep it as it is.Peace out
Last edited by lordtiger; Nov 6, 2009 at 12:24 PM. Reason: forgot something xD
One of three leaders of [Hunters]. Chat? Identify yourself: https://discord.gg/ZHdJfAT
First: You voted for "keep it how it is".... (we can see that you know...don't lie...)
Second: Look at the first post "We talked at IRC and decided that we would like to replace wannin. Sorry dude." Its only you ... Destiny will stay leader... Sry =/
Proud member of [Hunters]
Mess with the best (Hunters that is), die like the rest!
Really? My computer went crazy and there was a glitch, I don't actually know what happend

Ok, however, good time Lordtiger
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Lordtiger?

He should be happy that he is a leader and will not leave for at least some time

And if you are asking me: OF COURSE I'LL STAY!!!! THIS CLAN IS AWESOME!
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
That's the spirit Oh and btw is it official yet? ( I mean that Lord is the new clan leader) if yes don't ya think that its time to EDIT the "[Hunters]Clan Members" threat and close this one? xD
Proud member of [Hunters]
Mess with the best (Hunters that is), die like the rest!
I already edited it

It is official already, but he still doesn't have mod privelege

I want to use my mod for the last time in my life
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Lolz. Use it as long as you can.

I've never been mod XD
DeviantArt (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Warning: Removal of the attached label is punishable by instant death.