Ranking
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
BRB, buying PS3

Thank god I have one, but this coming for PS2 wouldn't be a bad idea.
Oh fucking fuck yes!
I've so been waiting for this.
I loved the 3 first games, and so i will love this, totally buying this when this comes out.
I got to say, that it's kind a shame that sucker punch doesn't make this.
Game series always get worse, if first game(s) are made by one company and some other company will make the next one.
It will lose a bit of the originaly, and the feeling of it probably, but well, i'm waiting for this.
Also, those old shitty graphics kinda fitted sly series IMO.
It was kind of a series that fitted low graphics. But i'm sure better graff's will do the trick too.
Btw, Sly cooper series has probably one of the greatest stories too IMO.
It's All About Expansion
Originally Posted by Danzos View Post
Also, those old shitty graphics kinda fitted sly series IMO.
It was kind of a series that fitted low graphics. But i'm sure better graff's will do the trick too.
Btw, Sly cooper series has probably one of the greatest stories too IMO.

I kind of agree :v I mean I think it was that type of game that just looks better with lower graphics.
I hope they don't try to make it too epic, or detailed and end up ruining it with tiny details that don't fit in.
Despite my concern, I think Sanzaru games will do just fine with it. He looked like he knew what he was talking about.
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Thank god I have one, but this coming for PS2 wouldn't be a bad idea.

I'd love that. I still have mine.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I'll assume that you think that's the release date. They just say "Dec. 31 20XX" meaning that they will probably release it this year or next year.

In other words, TBA.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Carmelita looks hot!

anyway, I think i must start saving some serious money so i can buy myself ds/3ds and ps3 And this! this is going to be awesome. brb looking for jobs!
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures