Toribash
it makes me sick to see these maniacal extremists doing stupid things and giving their own religion a bad name. now many muslims have to actually state that they condemn the killings to avoid prejudice and hate. sadly, generalizing seems to be something humans are good at...
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
Deport every arab back to where they came from

"That was the best joke I heard all week"
Firstly, my deepest condolences to those innocents killed by these inhumane people who claim to do it in the name of my religion. I am truly disgusted and I wish that they would be whipped 1000 times and then hanged, and then burn for a trillion years in hell.

Originally Posted by Astral View Post
Yes so what? if in your family got a Stupid uncle or a stupid brother, youll fired him? pleeeeeease, radicale Islam and Islam, same fight, someone have to pay or do something against that.

Normaaaaaaal.... Radicaaaaaal... this is very subjective, everyone got there own raison. Who you are to say who got the true version?
Only the winner can write the history...
America and Americans know that well I'm right?

You're making yourself look ignorant,
I understand that you are upset and all but don't let it get over you,
We do not consider "radical islam" as Islam, it is the total opposite,
this was never a teaching of Prophet Muhammad, if he was alive today he would have those radicals executed. And I can tell you that this is the "true version", because you won't find that Islam preaches violence.
"If you want you learn about religion, study its books, not the people, because people make mistakes"
I forgot who said that, but it goes to all religions.

About solving this issue, how about not trying to insult Islam with offensive cartoons when we know there are radicals out there?
Yes, it is freedom, but it is also putting innocent lives at risk.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Redpanda explained what i try to say .
Astral.

I lived with muslim all day , those guys are cool , and when they see what terrorist do , well just watch all the twitter com that Redpanda post.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Firstly, my deepest condolences to those innocents killed by these inhumane people who claim to do it in the name of my religion. I am truly disgusted and I wish that they would be whipped 1000 times and then hanged, and then burn for a trillion years in hell.

Thats life, we can't go back in the past, just find a solution cause we can't endure this anymore, attack the french press freedom... the worst error they could make, they gonna pay I assure you.
You're making yourself look ignorant,
I understand that you are upset and all but don't let it get over you,
We do not consider "radical islam" as Islam, it is the total opposite,
this was never a teaching of Prophet Muhammad, if he was alive today he would have those radicals executed. And I can tell you that this is the "true version", because you won't find that Islam preaches violence.
"If you want you learn about religion, study its books, not the people, because people make mistakes"
I forgot who said that, but it goes to all religions.

So you think, Radical Islam is just a politic movement? it could be possible but there is a raison at why they say they are islamist no? if no why they didn't create another religion, I'm sure somewhere, someone writed violent things, you can't create a religionist book/ rule based on nothing right?
About solving this issue, how about not trying to insult Islam with offensive cartoons when we know there are radicals out there?
Yes, it is freedom, but it is also putting innocent lives at risk.

I was about creating an anonyme event where people will draw offensive cartoons to make radical islamist be in rage and show there faces.
If you are "good" mulsim youll understand that this is nothing wrong with muhammad, just searching a solution.
We can't use weapon on everyone.
We can't find them.
They are about destroy everyone.
No need to wait more victims, no need to wait to they be more powerful and fight directly, if they don't react no problem, we will wait but it look like the best solution. + it would be a grate tribute to Charlie hebdo's members.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
So you think, Radical Islam is just a politic movement? it could be possible but there is a raison at why they say they are islamist no? if no why they didn't create another religion, I'm sure somewhere, someone writed violent things, you can't create a religionist book/ rule based on nothing right?

The reason is simply because they are radical, once upon a time there was one person who was radical, and he preached his views to his kids and they tell their friends etc etc until a big population becomes radical.
"I'm sure somewhere, someone writed violent things", probably, but not from the Quran or the teachings of Prophet Muhammad - which we follow, nothing more.
Islam is not based on violence. It is based on hundreds of other things.

Originally Posted by Astral
I was about creating an anonyme event where people will draw offensive cartoons to make radical islamist be in rage and show there faces.
If you are "good" mulsim youll understand that this is nothing wrong with muhammad, just searching a solution.
We can't find them.
No need to wait more victims, no need to wait to they be more powerful and fight directly, if they don't react no problem, we will wait but it look like the best solution. + it would be a grate tribute to Charlie hebdo's members.

Sorry, I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Thats life, we can't go back in the past, just find a solution cause we can't endure this anymore, attack the french press freedom... the worst error they could make, they gonna pay I assure you.

Who's gonna pay? Do you honestly mean killing/deporting innocent people as collateral is justified for getting back at a few fundamentalists?

Do you understand what fundamentalism is? Please tell me you know islam and christianity originated from the same texts.
As for the "violent things" you were talking about, i have a nice link here.
What you need to understand is that they exist in both christianity and islam, and that this is just fragments of the bible. This should explain the insanity of fundamentalism, and the insanity of comparing fundamentalists to believers.

We can't find them.

You think the members Charlie Hebdo would approve of genocide or deportation?
Anyone who uses an eye for an eye as a solution is just as bad as the attacker, in my opinion. This does not mean you should turn the other cheek, it means that using unjustified force is going to breed more hatred from both sides.

Also I don't agree at all with the opinion that drawing satire should be avoided because of unnecessary risks. The fault lies completely on the attacker. Doing something legal that makes criminals target you is still legal and you have every right to do so. Restricting yourself because of criminals is how you truly make the terrorists win. (Oops turns out redundant already said that sorry)
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
This shooting was by murderor a who were motivated by their own misconceptions about a religion they claim to have. This doesn't mean anyone is at fault other than these extremists. Shootings happen for dozens of reasons and there always seems to be a fair share of tragedy every as a result. The important thing is not the motivation, but how it could happen. From what I have heard the shooters were very professional, they shot efficiently and were discaplined enough to just get into their vehicle and drive away without hesitation (which takes experience or training apparently). They also had lethal weapons and access to the building. This is quite frankly terrifying, I do not know enough about the shooting to properly judge the situation, but this attack seemed to have been planned and the shooters were very dangerous and formidable at killing.

What this leads me to think is that the problem is that these people could exist in France without being properly monitored. I do not want to say it is the authorities fault because they should not be expected to anticipate this sort of atrocity. However, if we are thinking of extreme solutions (deporting all Muslims for example) it seems to me that making sure people who know how to use weapons, and who posses such weapons, are properly watched is a viable suggestion.

A nationalist (I think) extremist who loved call of duty massacred a Norweigan Conservative Summer Camp for the governments relaxed immigration policy concerning Muslims (I think that was the gist of the story). I doubt anyone here thinks Norweigh should deport CoD players, nationalists, or people who disliked the conservatives. They just mourned for trajedy and put the asshole in prison. So why do people think the recent shooters misinterpretation of Islam should be treated any different?
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
So why do people think the recent shooters misinterpretation of Islam should be treated any different?

This is the exact answer.
Just because 2 extremists who consider themselves islamists, it's not a reason to generalize them.
This was a murder fueled by a satirical magazine who "offended" them.
Plain simple.
-----
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
I'd say screw liberals, deport every arab back to where they came from. You can't defend yourselves against these extremists any other way effectively.

Are you serious? Do you seriously think this would help?
"This the best joke I've heard all week".
Last edited by nerti; Jan 9, 2015 at 01:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Modo Bestia