Ranking
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
While I'm against religion in general, a religion that commands it's followers to terrorize others is extra wrong.

Lol'd hard on this one. Muslim religon never supported terrorists. It's just, that terrorists cover their actions with the name of religion. Still i agree with Odlov in his point. Nothing is above criticism, and nothing shall be above. But there should be borders that tell us what is parody and what is insult
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
doesnt this happen all the time
i pretty sure some terrorist threatened to blow them up after a rasict joke
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Originally Posted by Hygencide View Post
The best part is.

They will probably buy another season once this once is over.

They already renewed, the first episode in season 15 is coming out sometime in march
Helge Sverre - System Developer
https://helgesverre.com
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
While I'm against religion in general, a religion that commands it's followers to terrorize others is extra wrong.

Nah dude, that's like saying every muslim is a terrorist which is the exact opposite of the truth. The people who threatened the south park creators were extremist you could say. I couldn't give 10 shits if south park made fun of my religion because I'm not too religious in the first place. Islam religion teaches followers to have peace (in their case) . These "extremists" though peace would be achieved through violence and threats, etc.
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
Pretty sure 60% of the people in this thread are misinformed or ignorant.

First thing you need to know, the Muslims who are protesting this, are stubborn assholes. They can't even appreciate modern concepts such as letting a woman out of the kitchen, why do you think they would "be cool" with the displaying of their prophet? (In the Quran, it strictly says not to depict him in art, same thing with animals, that's why most Muslim art is of geometric patterns) You guys need to calm down and seriously think about the differences between a educated Muslim in the US, and a fundamentalist Muslim in the Islamic Nation. They don't want to change their ways, and they might not ever, what we need, is to educate and improve the Islamic nation, so they become less oppressed by their own religion, and have a better edge in world interaction. And by that, I don't mean invading Iraq, killing and torturing several thousand innocents, taking away a terrorist cell that was funded originally by the US, I mean something more like the Carpetbaggers of the Gilded Age, we need to do a peaceful approach in Islamic culture.

These are my feelings on the opinion, feel free to criticize, or question, but do not use the Mosque thing as an excuse for showing Mohammad to be right. You're dealing with a stubborn prick, it's best to let him have his way, until he understands better.

Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
I don't think there's anything too good about the fact that American Muslims are joining radical terrorist groups or may already be working for them here.

Still, it's nice to know that he's a complete idiot and has been taken into custody.

Also, misconception, I'm guessing there's less than 500 Muslims in the US that plan to terrorize America, most Muslims here are grateful for the opportunities they have received.
Last edited by SemiSarim; Dec 11, 2010 at 06:18 AM.
SemiSarim
A lot of people dont understand that Islam is a peaceful religon, the people who were attacking on 911 are religious extremists or loyalists. Some of my friends are Muslims and I don't mind. Everybody who calls Muslims "terrorists" are racist. I love South Park and I agree with PredatorC, South Park makes fun of everyone, no one is safe.
Originally Posted by SemiSarim View Post
Also, misconception, I'm guessing there's less than 500 Muslims in the US that plan to terrorize America, most Muslims here are grateful for the opportunities they have received.

Yes, because I certainly meant to say that all American Muslims are extremists and joining terrorists groups.

We all understand that for the most part Islam can be considered a peaceful religion, however, they are the most active and relevant in terms of violence and terrorism.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
wow this thread is so old and irrelevant.

Why is it even open?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."