Ranking
Original Post
regarding [R]Sign My Ground Texture!!! Threads
so
Uhm. Art thread is under market thread, and markets are places to sell. Shouldn't These kind of threads be put on "Rapid Threads" ?

Originally Posted by Rapid Threads Rule
Rapid Threads is for all topics (yet still not suitable for wibbles iq, mind you). That is, quick suitable questions that may flash your mind (this includes, for example, "Who is the best texture maker?").

Sign My Ground Texture isn't really considered wibbles, so yep. That's all I have to say for the future Sign My Ground Texture!!!1!!1 threads
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
they are being moved to beginner sanctuary so we dont get posts from the threads
ah, but beginner's sanctuary doesnt seem to fit those kind of threads.

Originally Posted by Beginner Sanctuary Rules
As well as the global rules, the following rules also apply here in Beginner Sanctuary.

1. Threads should ask a question, seek advice, or request tutoring.
2. No begging.
3. Be polite and helpful.
4. Don't Repeat answers
5. Don't Bump threads

quoting doesnt seem to fit so i'll just put in the actual URL for the Beginner sanct rules kk

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=284886
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
From what I have noticed there's no suitable board for posting this kind of thread, especially if we are going to check each board rules. However, it doesn't mean people should post these threads just because there's no specific board for it.

"So, is there a place for me to post that?" I'd say clan board and toriprime/VIP would fit these threads, since they are boards for general content such as those and don't have rules that forbidde it. If people don't have access to the toriprime/vip board, they should just post in their clan board.

For further reference, if you see people posting these threads in market, off topic or other place other than clan/toriprime/VIP board, just use the report button and the moderators will take care of the situation.
Last edited by Daedalus; Oct 1, 2015 at 06:27 PM.
You are only allowed to make these kinds of threads if its on a clan forum
As Daed said, we here over at Toriprime will also accept these threads (so dish out your dosh to Nabi).