ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
What's going on with the shai token exchange?
not sure where to post this so i thought rapid thread was best. what's up with the token exchange? it's been nearly two months since the last release of shai items. are you guys waiting for the new month? i thought they were supposed to be new items every month
e: removed since i was being unprofessional and stupid, my apologies to erth and the es
Last edited by Surge_old2; Dec 2, 2017 at 01:50 AM.
Prizes system is undergoing some work atm, in addition, we've only just managed to get out an IF drive.
Can't have new items without active IF's.

Team needs some work but a) November is a quiet month, always. b) ES will be recruiting soon

c) separated because personal opinion, monthly items don't work. It's too much work for a usergroup that is notoriously thankless, high work load, and has a high skill floor (higher than other staff groups). IF's, not ES. The ones we do have are working well but there's a limit, and the monthly things fall to the botom of a long list. Would've been many more complaints if other 3d items weren't worked on in lue of this.

EDIT: going around calling people lazy pisses me off, so apologies if this post seems terse; but ES isn't a job, it's a hobby. There are more constructive ways to put forward your dissatisfaction than trying to call people out like that.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Don't they get tc/paypal splits now though

Yes, I believe they do.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Erth, that makes sense. It sucks that the token exchange is on hold, but you're completely right, having a monthly item is unreasonable. The IF should get a break every once in awhile.

Personally, I've seen the work the IF have been doing and I've definitely appreciated the amount of effort they've been taking to pump these items out. If they have other duties that need attending to, then those duties can always be handled first.

Thanks erth