Ranking
I do search for movies that leaves you speechless after you saw it, asking yourself what now to do in this world. Do you get my drift and do you guys know such movies?

Well I see reasons why to hate Two and a half men. Since alot of people celebrate the lifestyle of Charlie, who doesn't need to work as it seems and allways goes for bitches and alcohol. He is a male whore. I never thought that this kind of lifestyle is any cool

big bang theory is ok though. But I never have to laugh at both shows.. :c
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
I know exactly what you mean Aika and I'm currently thinking about films like that, but I can't get ahold of all those types of films I've seen over the years. If I remember some, I'll post them here though. I hate how I can never say what movies I've watched or not when asked about it, but I can instantly remember everything once someone reminds me of them, haha.
I don't like the most of the new movies, by the way. Overall, they do include more expensive effects, low level acting, Drugs and swearing.. instead of good stories, new ideas and visions. Seldom there is a movie worth to watch in the cinema like Inception.
Basicly I regret paying the cinema price for 2 out of 3 movies. I wount watch the new Transformer aswell

I do still search for old'but'gold movies. Like Pitch perfect was pretty fun and I wondered what that movies was about which the guy wanted to watch with the girl; breakfastclub
I watched the movie and I was impressed. Awesome old film about kids who have to come to school at weekends to learn. They are so different as they can be but getting close friends, because the origin doesn't madder
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
The Game is such a movie, with michael douglas. Old but still nice. Fight Club, obviously. Requiem for a dream is a movie that makes you think a bit, too.
I've never seen Fight club. But I've read so many good minds about the movie that I'm gonna watch it now

Donnie Darko - Very good movie. Seriously, I love the idea.

Ziemlich beste Freunde - the intouchables. Awesome movie. As simple as it was, it was such a good movie. On top of my List

crazy, stupid, love - An awesome love story.

also this trailer made me laugh (german)

Last edited by Aikanaro; Jul 27, 2014 at 10:38 PM.
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Wholeheartedly agree with that list. Crazy, Stupid, Love is so fucking enjoyable. It's essentially a girls movie guys can watch too without forcing themselves to. Have you seen Place beyond the Pines, also with Ryan Gosling as well as Bradley Cooper? Nice one as well, albeit it does get a little long in the middle part. Nevertheless really chill movie to watch.
I seldom buy DVDs but crazy stupid love was so worth it, I love it.
Place beyond the pines? With that guy an his Sanchez? Nope.
Gonna watch the trailer :)
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
A single man. Watch that movie. Great. Colin Firth would've deserved that oscar as well. I've just seen it 2nd time and I'm still blown away. The cinematography, the sound. Just great. One of the greatest movies I've seen in recent years.
Oh, Bebop's neat. The soundtrack is godly. It's one of those series worth 10/10 in my list. Also

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos