ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Why does force and relax affect joint textures but gradients don't affect normal text
Title
Tree
bc if you could make joint colors any color, people wouldn't buy forces, plus joint textures are set up like an overlay layer mode
damn im gettin old
Because force is the primary coloring for joints
and relax is the secondary coloring for joints

It just is dont question it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Wow them answers doe :/
I think it is so that you can differentiate the joint states more easily and to make the transfer from the upper layer to the lower layer nicer.

Anyway...... I don`t like it.

Klein Bottles only have one surface so they are the easiest thing to clean

Originally Posted by Velair View Post
bc if you could make joint colors any color, people wouldn't buy forces, plus joint textures are set up like an overlay layer mode

It's definitely this one. This was the main concern of adding joint textures in the first place.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
It's definitely this one. This was the main concern of adding joint textures in the first place.

Pretty sure that's not what he meant.
They meant why don't gradients
( http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=20 )
impact what colour our normal textures are
( http://forum.toribash.com/tori_shop.php?cid=54 )
Also without two coloured joints it would be almost impossible to play since you couldn't see contract/relax etc. I use pure/hunter combo, so that the force part is the exact color my texture is and relax is super dark. Without the force/relax color tint, you couldnt play so well
Imao, since I'm a user of full joints, I always wished there was an option to turn overlay off as they all looked ass w/ Raidoactive force untill i had the qi to get Pharos Force, Then Pure Force And Pharos Relax (Pure Force w/ joints will always brighten the joints). But at least it works for me now.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
because joint textures are just overlayed on the joint, while body textures kinda just replace what ever is under them
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.