Toribash
View Poll Results: Should [Evil] Participate?
Yes
1 Votes / 8.33%
No
11 Votes / 91.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Clan Battle Royale Poll
Ik this is pretty much already decided, but it is required to have the poll, so the clan staff can see our final decisions. Just to see the general opinion on it.
If you are not aware of what i am talking about, check this.

BE SURE TO READ EVERYTHING IN THE EVENT OP.

->If you want to apply the clan, the rules of the event says you can. But be aware that they will check the clan polls and other threads to check if we really want to take part of it.

PS: Ik i'm not a leader but i wanted to take initiative anyway. if you want to complain about me please PM me. Don't use this thread since it is directed to event related matters ONLY.

IF YOU ARE NOT AN ALLY OR MEMBER OF THE CLAN, YOUR VOTE WILL NOT BE VALID SINCE THE STAFF AND CLAN LEADERS/COUNCIL WILL ONLY TAKE IN CONSIDERATION VOTES FROM USERS THAT ARE CONSIDERED RELEVANT TO EVIL'S PARTICIPATION IN THIS EVENT.

FEBRUARY 12TH UPDATE: The thread is now closed since the apps for the event are also past due. Final decision: EVIL WILL NOT TAKE PART IN THE EVENT.
Last edited by PeSystem; Feb 13, 2017 at 12:24 AM.
"Never think you're the only one at something" - VictorTB

4 haters only

We are the legacy of a long forgotten era.
We cant throw that away.

Heck, that was a dramatic way to say i am too afraid to lose this clan.
evil Führer of Evil
I voted no even though I'm not in this clan anymore just because I love this clan and it's history too much to even want to think about the chance it being killed.

even though my vote doesn't mean anything, just wanted to get that off my chest

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
I voted no even though I'm not in this clan anymore just because I love this clan and it's history too much to even want to think about the chance it being killed.

don't worry we will not kill it we love this clan <3
also you are still attached to this clan you should join us back (shameless recruiting I know xD)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post

If you are affiliated with this clan, of course your vote will count. Maybe not to the CS, but for us, it does. A lot.
Thanks for the concern, Tertywerty

Originally Posted by Chintu View Post
don't worry we will not kill it we love this clan <3
also you are still attached to this clan you should join us back (shameless recruiting I know xD)

#thatshowchinturolls

4 haters only

Originally Posted by PeSystem View Post
If you are affiliated with this clan, of course your vote will count. Maybe not to the CS, but for us, it does. A lot.
Thanks for the concern, Tertywerty

wow man thats fucking poetic, damn son
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
wow man thats fucking poetic, damn son

Meeh, just another day to me. It's tough being a genius poet.
Fun fact, Eminem was inspired by me. Lose Yourself? Amateur lyrics...
BTW, poll is now on it's due date. Meaning, it's closed

4 haters only