Toribash
Original Post
are you suprised?
well pookie kicked me from the clan due to my ingame inactivness and i'd be lying if i said i wasn't pissed. You all elected pookie so you need to stand behind his decisions. i guess i'll be looking for a new clan to all my friends see ya have and have fun...

Madgecko out
Now with 100% less angst
Gecko AXED

WOW i dont knw how i feel about this but i am sry to here about that but those were the rules he has set.

Ka ke te Gecko - its was nice to have meet you
dude...gecko...major buzz kill bro... you're pretty cool. sorry to hear it dude, see ya 'round.

peace.
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."
I was afraid of this.

Guys surely you understand. I only do this because we need to be active and we can't afford to have players NOT play at the moment.

but if you hate me then speak now and be honest, I believe in freedom of speech.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
Well it all really depends on why you are inactive. If it's not a good enough reason then it's not ideal for the clan.
That was a big decision to make pookie did he give a reason to why he couldnt be active ingame?

Also i dont think the clan would hate you for doing this
pook, i don't hate you. yeah, i am a bit pissed off... mg has done so much for this clan. he was a great assett. but, you do what you gotta do...
"The only thing your first breath leads to is your last."