ES Recruitment Drive
I feel bad about not being ingame, I say ill play in the morning then I get slammed with homework throughout the day

friday or the weekend at the latest ill be on

someone parkour with me lul
(Origin)
Originally Posted by iIluminati View Post
I feel bad about not being ingame, I say ill play in the morning then I get slammed with homework throughout the day

friday or the weekend at the latest ill be on

someone parkour with me lul

haven’t done it in a while so I’ll try it with you.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Originally Posted by WeppetKo View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1166

It seems that we'll have some new stuff on Christmas. Hopefully a alpha/beta? Who knows.

that be be awesome to get a beta or something. Either that or they will give us a Release date.
I haven't heard anything from Next in a while, so it should be something big. What the game needs is some hype and Hampa/dev team hasn't done a good job in keeping it up.
I haven't heard anything from Next in a while, so it should be something big. What the game needs is some hype and Hampa/dev team hasn't done a good job in keeping it up.

need like teaser video or same thing to get people in.
They should maybe I can get my computer back and download the alpha back
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
I hope they improve the game stability because crashes and pings really suck. And it went on for 12 years without a complete fix.

That is the main reason Toribash isnt popular anymore. People just got bored playing the same game, that has no updates that has some worth ingame.

Like, I havent played this game for 2 years and all I have noticed is a new menu, more 3D items and different clan pages. I have known this game for 8-9 years now and I feel like nothing has changed, besides more items and better graphics.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.