Toribash
We've updated some things.

1. Organizations must now be one month old before they can apply to become an official organization.
2. All organizations applying to become official, toribash related or not, must include 50k with their application.
Last edited by Solax; Oct 9, 2014 at 06:34 AM.
Why is it so much to become official but basically free to create on.

I think there should be a big fee to start a clan and a bigger fee to make it official.

So we don't get abunch of worthless orgs and clans.
What constitutes an org of being active? Team Wushu was removed but I'm still seeing TGO and TS still in the official org list. Not biased or anything because I was a part of TW, I don't care about it lol, was just wondering.
What their forum posts are like, the orgs we removed failed posted activity checks so they weren't given a second chance - the others will be done with stealth checks so they will be given one warning.
collect snots from the nose
What? I didn't get you Gynx. Can you elaborate?

I distinctly remember replying to the activity check.

Sure, I agree the org wasn't active. As every org, the activity reached a peak..and then plummeted.

Still, it has many valuable tutorials, advice, and discussions about wushu present. This we can't get access too, I think? I was planning on hosting an event when I had the time, too.
Your messed up world enthrills me
Orgs are all still visible here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=560

Nothing was necessarily lost, but if your org isn't active you're subject to the same treatment as clans. We are usually a little more relaxed with the checks though.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Orgs are all still visible here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=560

Nothing was necessarily lost, but if your org isn't active you're subject to the same treatment as clans. We are usually a little more relaxed with the checks though.

Thank you!

So, I just checked. There was an activity check, and we did reply after two days. Still have no idea why it was removed. :/

EDIT: Never mind, got it.
Last edited by William; Feb 2, 2015 at 10:24 PM.
Your messed up world enthrills me