Ranking
Just started Hunter x Hunter and I am really into it. Got like 22 episodes in last night, I am pretty sure I killed my bandwidth but its worth it.

I'd recommend it to you guys if you can get past the main character wearing reallllly short shorts.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Liar View Post
Finished Senran Kagura for a second time, no clue why I watched it again honestly, also Tama, how is that Kemomimi-Loli-Public Disgrace coming along? I'm exited to see what you came up with!

I'm waiting until my nephew leaves the house.

Soon Liar, soon.

anyway, loved the first 2 episodes of Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Last edited by Marrez; Dec 30, 2013 at 03:27 AM.
beware
the goblin
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
Just started Hunter x Hunter and I am really into it. Got like 22 episodes in last night, I am pretty sure I killed my bandwidth but its worth it.

I'd recommend it to you guys if you can get past the main character wearing reallllly short shorts.

I'm up to date with HxH, really awesome story.
So yeah, instead of watching Mirai Nikki, I just marathoned Toradora. It was very interesting to watch and I enjoyed it.

Oh, and this.

Edit: And this.
Last edited by Dabi; Dec 30, 2013 at 10:42 AM.
Dango, Dango, Dango, Dango...
I'm right now in like a half of "Baccano!". It's really good. I think even better than "Durarara". Also just bought some HOTD manga, stragne that i haven't ever wacthed it, but after all i thought that i will read it first.
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Finished
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. It was pretty damn cool with the automatons and shit. I think they're gonna make a second season on it.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Maybe it's out of their budget :O I will rampage in LoL with my Trynd if that ever happens.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Started watching Kamen Rider Decade, hoho.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.