Toribash
Original Post
Question about Betting Servers
So, is the OP allowed to kick/ban anyone for any reason as they wish as long as that individual didn't have an active bet at the time? For say, they didn't like them, or maybe they bet a lot of TC and steal profit?

This hasn't been an issue for me yet, but I've seen this occur multiple times. I was just curious. I've reported an OP who canceled with active bets, and box told me it's allowed. So I don't even know anymore when it comes to that too.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
This is what i want to know too btw, i've once seen an cancelled bets because the owner was gonna lose, with an excuse of he misstyped and glitched
Forever Member
Join I'm Clan!
Hi, did a quick search in the FAQ board and found this in the betting rules and guidelines thread:

Originally Posted by Cheshyre
Kicking/Banning
Kicking and Banning is of course done, at the OP's discretion. However, if a user has purchased a nudge in a way advertised by your server (whether it be adding to the DP or paying you directly) do not kick/ban them unless there is a good reason for it(blatant racism, spamming ect). Always take screens, and even then it is a good idea to contact a Staff Member. Remember, we're here to help! If an OP kicks or bans you for no apparent reason while you have a pending nudge or TC currently being bet, please submit a Scam Report with evidence.

To put it in a nutshell, if you are an OP of a bet server and you see someone doing something wrong (like blatant racism, spamming or other forbidden stuff), you can feel free to kick the person, even if he has an active bet or had paid for a nudge. Just use common sense, it's always good to give a warning for the person before taking actions, depending of the case, though.

Note: It's not good to kick person for any reason in case people don't have active bets/nudges. Just kick them if the are doing something wrong, as I said before.

For further reference, please make sure to do a search before you ask simple questions like this as it's highly likely someone's had the same question before you, so that the information was found in the FAQ board

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=491136
Oh alright. I'll do that next time. Thanks Daedalus!

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."