Ranking
I don't know why companies with major online presences, such as Steam, can't just include something in their ToS that users can have as simple or complex a password as they want, as long as they understand that the security of their password (or lack thereof) is not the company's responsibility and any theft or unauthorized account activity is put purely on the user. Perhaps they could also do something where it says "your password is 180 days old, would you like to change it? Y/N" and leave it at that.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Toribash staff is retarded no offense to some of the decent ones.

R-r-r-roasted.

my mouse is fucked up. keeps scrolling up and down randomly.

Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
I don't know why companies with major online presences, such as Steam, can't just include something in their ToS that users can have as simple or complex a password as they want, as long as they understand that the security of their password (or lack thereof) is not the company's responsibility and any theft or unauthorized account activity is put purely on the user. Perhaps they could also do something where it says "your password is 180 days old, would you like to change it? Y/N" and leave it at that.

trump is in charge of america. at this point, i don't expect anything intelligent or sensible to come out of the shit storm that is the human race. they really set the bar low.

i just pissed people off, didn't i? ...

okay... i'll shut up now... i'm not gonna pretend like i have extensive knowledge of politics and shit... ummm...

hey look, a puppy! *leaves awkwardly*
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
my mouse is fucked up. keeps scrolling up and down randomly.

trump is in charge of america. at this point, i don't expect anything intelligent or sensible to come out of the shit storm that is the human race. they really set the bar low.

i just pissed people off, didn't i? ...

okay... i'll shut up now... i'm not gonna pretend like i have extensive knowledge of politics and shit... ummm...

hey look, a puppy! *leaves awkwardly*

I don't understand how trump's presidency directly effects the situation at hand with toribash.
neither do i.

i honestly just wanted to post something and decided to jump in on the trump hate trend. not that i don't dislike the piece of shit. i just don't usually talk about politics.
a spoon.
Personally I think Trump is better than Hillary, just my opinion though
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
well you have a person who went bankrupt and is kinda racist, verses a woman who got our men killed on a mission and wouldnt let them come back.

would you rather have a murder, or a racist?