ES Recruitment Drive
holy banana isnt real anymore, boomertan shut down the clan and took all the donations btw
Originally Posted by DaLanimilbus View Post
This is a no nonsense thread, if your post is unrelated to the subject, it will be deleted.
You have been warned.

THIS is on the first post, I myself am not able to enforce this, so I hope one of our Mods does.

Anything you want to say that's unrelated can be said on the DSC.

Thank you for your cooperation. ;)

*Thanks for the update, I fixed her up =)

Thanks Ice.
Last edited by DaLanimilbus; Jul 20, 2010 at 08:49 PM.
Proud leader of VorteX

Hey guys its good to see you getting back on your feet, Inactivity can be such a hard thing to shake.

And because I would love to lend some activity, some one to laugh at occasionally or warp your mind, I'm applying for a single alliance with vortex, if I'm accepted I would be happily follow all set guidelines (both the forums and yours) and help out where every I can.

I'm a little erratic at times but in general I'm a nice guy, what more can I say, I hope to hear from you soon.

Also, Jungle has been deleted for what ever reason and Devil along with it, sorry to say.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...
Hey, I'm requesting single allies, I asked may If I could help this clan get back on it's feet again, as I'm a very active member, I can help post here often, So yeah May was an EX-Member of raku, I would like to help this clan.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
^I know both of these guyz, they are nice, and then run [raku] rlly well.
I would've accepted both if i was the ldr.