Ranking
Original Post
[Vid]Single Booms and Freestyle Replays Needed
So I'm making a short video. I have all of the setup done, with music and most of the effects either in place or written down.

Now I need replays.

I need single boom shots to the chest/lumbar/abs area. I don't need the wind up or opener to be epic, the actually hit needs to look epic. Ending doesn't matter either.

I also need one freestyle replay. It needs to be fast paced. Use a high gravity. The more tricks you can do within the replay the better. Use 2000 frames. Use about 1800 for tricking. The end for a sick pose. You may also do parkour, frames whatever you want.

I will pick about 7-9 booms, paying 2-5k each depending on the epicness.

I will pick one freestyle paying about 8k for it.

I will include your name in the credits of course.
Last edited by Jimbobwe; Dec 31, 2010 at 02:03 AM.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
well when u are going to make the vid?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
can we have any update about the vid?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Here are two decap replays... are they valid? Other replays may follow.
Attached Files
Moves_Airturndecap.rpl (123.9 KB, 10 views)
Moves_Turnbackkick.rpl (104.7 KB, 9 views)
if u can wait to the weekend il upload a couple of freestyles, madmans and possibly parkour too
[Pure], wanna join?
yeah this is my replay <3
Attached Files
drwille-hc smooth 2.rpl (131.4 KB, 10 views)
May 20, 2012 BenDover: You have received a warning at Toribash Community Reason: Useless post. Original Post: "drwille: awsum video 9/10"
Here is a cool boom-hit
Attached Files
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/